Science GK Questions And Answer Series-1
Absence of Iodine in human body causes Goitre.
What is the scientific name of soda water?
Carbonic acid ‘
Pharmacology is the study of Drugs
Who discovered Flourescence ?
Sir George Stokes
Who was the inventor of stainless steel?
The venom of the cobra acts on Central Nervous system
Who first proposed the concept of Atomic number?
Which fruit is the ‘ ing of fruits’?
Hearing frequency of human .ear
20 Hz to.20000 Hz .
Cane Juice contains wtiich type of sugar
The protecting membrane which cover the heart
The Vitamin required for clotting of blood
Which blood group is considered as a universal recepient ?
What is called suicidal bags?
The balancing organ of our body
- General Science
- Indian Forest Service Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Sciences Previous Year Paper (2000)
- PROMINENT SCIENTISTS
- G K ( General Knowledge ) SCIENCE - Middle Level
- Science GK Questions And Answer Series-1
- General Science Objective Questions
- Solar System Questions
- Famous Scientists
- G K ( General Knowledge ) SCIENCE
- Science GK 2