(Objective Questions) Sample Questions For MBA, PO, UPSC, RRB Etc - Page 2
51. CAPART is related with—
52. Note issuing deptt. of RBI should always possess the minimum gold stock of worth—
53. Which of the following does not grant any tax rebate ?
54. Ad hoc Treasury Bill System of meeting budget deficit in India was abolished on—
55. SEBI was established in—
56. The working of SEBI includes—
57. The “Ad hoc Treasury Bill System” of meeting budget deficit in India was replaced by ‘Ways and Means Advances System’ which has come into force on—
58. Fiscal deficit as a percentage of GDP was 4•0% in 2004–05 which sliped down in 2008–09 (Budget Estimates) to—
59. According to the Economic Survey 2007–08 during the period April 3, 2007 and February 6, 2008 Indian rupee appreciated against US dollar by—
60. Which statement of the following is true for IMF ?
61. For 2006-07, agriculture growth rate has been estimated at—
62. Which of the following is public sector organisation ?
63. Which day has been declared as ‘Balika Diwas’ (Girl Day) by the Ministry of Woman and Children Development ?
64. For RIDF-XIII, allocation in Union Budget 2006-07 was—
65. The birth rate and death rate for the year 2006 have been estimated as—
66. Central Issue price of foodgrains under TPDS includes price for BPL and APL (below poverty line and above poverty line). What is the difference between the two ?
67. What growth target government has estimated for the domestic crude production for the 11th Plan (2007–12) ?
68. Rural women can avail the benefit of Mahila Samriddhi Yojana if they open their account in—
69. Agriculture sector registered 6% growth in 2005-06 and it is estimated for year 2007-08 at—
70. As per the second advanced estimates of Agricultural Production for the year 2007-08 released by the Ministry of Agriculture, Kharif production has been estimated at—
71. Mistry Committee in its final report recommends full capital account convertibility by—
72. Which committee recommended tax on Agriculture Holdings ?
73. The Present Service Tax rate as proposed in Union Budget 2008-09 is—
74. The cause of deflation is—
75. Which of the following is a better measure of economic development ?
- Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal Goods Guard Solved Paper 2008
- Railway Modal Paper
- 2008 General Knowledge Questions For RRB Exams Question Paper
- RRB ASM General Knowledge Solved Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination
- R.R.B. Bangalore ASM Exam-2009
- Railwayold Paper
- Railway Modal Paper
- Rail Budget 2010-11 : List Of New Trains
- JAMMU - KASHMIR RRB TICKET COLLECTOR / COMMERCIAL CLERK SOLVED PAPER