1. The test comprises of 20 questions. You should complete the test within 15 minutes.
2. There is only one correct answer to each question.
3. All questions carry four marks each.
4. Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one mark.
1. Qrio’ is the name of world’s first running humanoid robot that belongs to the stable of
2. Which company owns hair oil brand ‘Keo Karpin’?
a. Marico Industries
c. Dey’s Medical
d. None of these
3. The name associated with the Aligarh Movement is ____________
a. Nawab Abdul Latif
b. Sayyid Ahmed Khan
c. George Yule
d. Mrs. Annie Besant
4. The largest natural satellite, Titan, is around which planet?
5. Theo and Karl Albrecht are ranked among the world's top billionaires. What is the source of their money ?
d. Running the US Lottery
6. Bretton Woods Conference that led to the birth of International Monetary Fund (IMF), took place in
7. ‘Vimal’ is a brand of which company?
8. In which year was slavery abolished in Britain?
9. The Durgapur Steel Plant was set up in association with
10. The jack Hayward trophy is awarded for _____________.
a. Kabaddi National Cup
b. Golf World Cup
c. Women’s World Cup Cricket
d. Polo World Cup
11. Which of the following is not a product of HLL?
b. Fair & Lovely
d. Anne French
12. Which letter does Bentley have in their logo
13. Denim is the name of a fabric originated in
14. The most important activity of the Tundra region is
a. Fish farming
b. Cattle rearing
15. 'Servo’ brand lubricants are from:
a. Bharat Petroleum
b. Hindustan Petroleum
d. Indian Oil
16. Whats common to: Devil Dx, Target, Neon, Queen, Miss India?
a. Original names suggested for Femina magazine brand name
b. All codewords of successful brand launches
c. All bicycles models of Hero Cycles
d. All two-wheeler sub-brands of Bajaj Auto
17. India World Communications Pvt. Ltd. that was later sold to Satyam, was founded by
a. Sabeer Bhatia
b. Rajesh Jain
c. Kanwal Rekhi
d. Vinod Dham
18. What sport is the foundation for the wealth of Bernard Charles Ecclestone, one of the world's richest billionaires ?
b. Formula One racing
c. American Football
d. Ice Hockey
19. It was invented by John T. Dorrance in 1897, and has since been the mainstay of the company's dominance in the branded foods category. Name the invention.
a. Frosted flakes for Kellogg's
b. Cola drink for Pepsi
c. Milk Chocolate for Cadbury's
d. Condensed soup for Campbell's
20. Aramco is one of the world’s biggest
a. Cement Firm
b. IT Firm
c. Oil Firm
d. Steel Firm