TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Prepositional Phrase)
On the second level of mammalian evolution, that ________ mammals or marsupials, the eggs are practically yolkless.
Foraging ants make a network ________ around the nest.
Disappointingly, many software companies have discovered a limited audience for _______ from the couch.
Shooting stars, otherwise known as meteorites, often fall to Earth in a pattern dictated _______ and Earth rotation.
Ink stains, commonly regarded _________ difficult stains to remove, will not succumb to the usual array of detergents and cleaners found in supermarkets.
Examples of selective use _________ are found in commercial leaf removal prior to harvest in the cotton and sugar beet industries.
Ethyl cyanoacetate is derived _________ of an alkali cyanide and chloroacetic ethyl ester.
________ its richness and varied coloring, Schubert's Symphony in C has enjoyed a deserved reputation among classical music lovers.
In _________, the crime rate has begun to drop due to neighborhood
Three responsibilities _______ are to search out, identify, and assess patentable inventions and technologies.
- Question From XAT-2006-Analytical Reasoning
- GRE Verbal Section : Analogy Page 5
- SCMHRD Question Paper-1
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Parallel Structure)
- GRE Verbal Section : Sentence Completions Questions Page 4
- GRE Verbal Section : Analogy Page 2
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Adverb Clause)
- TOEFL Preparation : Reading Comprehension Page 3
- IIFT SAMPLE PAPER
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Connector)