Union Bank Of India Reasoning Ability Model Question Paper 2
Union Bank of India Reasoning ability Model Question paper 2
26. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant and also immediately followed by a number ?
27. If all the numbers in the above arrangement are dropped, which of the following will be the eleventh from the right end ?
28. How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement each of which is either immediately preceded by a symbol or immediately followed by a symbol or both ?
29. Four of the following are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
Directions (Q. 30–36)—In each question below is given a group of digits/symbols followed by four combinations of letters lettered (A), (B), (C) and (D). You have to find out which of the combinations correctly represents the group of digits/symbols based on the following letter coding system and mark the letter of that combination as the answer. If none of the letter combinations correctly represents the group of digits/ symbols, mark (E) i.e. ‘None of these’ as the answer.
Directions—(Q. 37–43) In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, %, $ and δ are used with the following meanings illustrated.
In each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true. Give answers :
37. Statements : M @ J, J © R, R δ K
38. Statements : N $ T, T δ H, N @ W
39. Statements : F @ R, R © V, V $ T
40. Statements : W © D, D $ B, B @ H
41. Statements : F δ T, T $ M, M © R
42. Statements : H $ N, N % R, R @ J
43. Statements : V % B, B $ D, D © E
Directions—(Q. 44–49) Study the following information and answer the questions given below—
44. Who is to the immediate right of P ?
45. Who is to the immediate right of H ?
46. Who is to the immediate left of R?
47. Who is third to the right of H ?
48. Who is second to the right of F ?
49. In which of the following is the first person sitting in between the second and the third person ?
Directions—(Q. 50–55) In each of the following questions, two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the questions below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from the left to the right.
50. 15 8 21
- ICICI Bank PO Exam 2010 - Computer General Awareness Question Paper 2
- Practice Sample Paper For Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam English Language Proficiency Test
- Canara Bank PO Model Test Paper Reasoning,2010
- State Bank Of India Clerk Exam., 2009 : General Awareness
- ANDHRA BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS EXAM., General Awareness Solved Paper
- Mathematical Aptitude For Various Exams : Bank PO, RRB TC, RRB ASM,Bank Clerk,MBA
- Bank Clerk Money And Marketing Based Question
- Canara Bank Mock Test 2009 Part 3
- MBA General Knowledge: BANK PO
- Sample Paper Of Examination For Sales Tax Officer - Kerala PSC