Delhi Police Exam : Multiple Choice Questions For Practice
Delhi Police Exam : Multiple Choice Questions for Practice
1. What is the population of India ?
2. Thermostat is an instrument used to
3. Wimbledon Trophy is associated with
4. GNP stands for
5.Acousticsis the science of the study of
6. Noise pollution is measured in the unit called
7.Heavy Wateris used in which of the following types of industries ?
8. Who amongst the following is the author of the bookIndomitable Spirit?
9. Which of the following is not the name of popular IT/Software Company ?
10.Yenis the currency of
11. Baichung Bhutia whose name was in news is a well known
12.Richter Scaleis used to measure which of the following ?
3. Which of the following best explainse-governance?
14. CAS is associated with which of the following ?
15. Tata Steel recently acquired the Corus, a steel giant situated in
16. Which of the following is the abbreviated name of the Organization/Agency working in the field of Space Research ?
17.Handshakingin Networking parlance means
18. VAT stands for
19. Alzheimers disease is the ailment of which of the following organs/parts of the human body ?
20. Global warming is a matter of concern amongst the nations these days. Which of the following countries is the largest emitter of greenhouse gases in the World ?
- UTTAR PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLE 2009 PAPER
- CPO EXAM PAPER II MODEL TEST PAPER
- Indian Air Force Airman Selection Test, 2008 : Solved Paper Group X (Technical) Trades
- NAVY SSR, ARTIFICER APPRENTICE SAMPLE PAPER
- Indian Air Force Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) Question Papers 2010
- Sample Paper MCQ Quiz Objective Science For B.Ed Navy And Army Jobs In India
- BSF Constabe (GD) Sample Paper For Written Exam
- ESIC Delhi Clerks Exam
- SSC CENTRAL POLICE ORGANIZATION (CPO) SUB-INSPECTORS EXAM, SOLVED PAPER (Part -2)
- SSC CPO & SI Exam Previous Year Solved Sample Paper.