Delhi Police Exam : Multiple Choice Questions For Practice
Delhi Police Exam : Multiple Choice Questions for Practice
1. What is the population of India ?
2. Thermostat is an instrument used to
3. Wimbledon Trophy is associated with
4. GNP stands for
5.Acousticsis the science of the study of
6. Noise pollution is measured in the unit called
7.Heavy Wateris used in which of the following types of industries ?
8. Who amongst the following is the author of the bookIndomitable Spirit?
9. Which of the following is not the name of popular IT/Software Company ?
10.Yenis the currency of
11. Baichung Bhutia whose name was in news is a well known
12.Richter Scaleis used to measure which of the following ?
3. Which of the following best explainse-governance?
14. CAS is associated with which of the following ?
15. Tata Steel recently acquired the Corus, a steel giant situated in
16. Which of the following is the abbreviated name of the Organization/Agency working in the field of Space Research ?
17.Handshakingin Networking parlance means
18. VAT stands for
19. Alzheimers disease is the ailment of which of the following organs/parts of the human body ?
20. Global warming is a matter of concern amongst the nations these days. Which of the following countries is the largest emitter of greenhouse gases in the World ?
- Gk Questions For Police Exams Like Rajasthan Police Bihar Police
- SSC CENTRAL POLICE ORGANIZATION (CPO) SUB-INSPECTORS EXAM, SOLVED PAPER (Part -3)
- 2010 Solved Model Paper English Head Constable Constable Exams SSB Police CISF BSF Etc
- PSC Sub Inspector Exam Solved Paper Part 1 - GK Questions
- CRPF SUB INSPECTORS EXAM SYLLABUS AND PATTERN
- ESIC Delhi LDC English Solved Paper
- UPSC C.P.F. Assistant Commandants Exam., 2008
- ASI CISF SSC ENGLISH ANSWER KEY SOLVED PAPER
- EKT Exam Paper : Engineering Knowledge Indian Airforce Entrance Exam
- Model Test Questions GK Objective For Indian Air Force Airman In Group Y (Non-Tech.) Selection Test, 2010