Indian Air Force Solved Paper,2008
Indian Air Force Solved Paper,2008
Directions—(Q. 1 to 5) Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Florence Nightingle was born in the year 1820 in a small town in Italy. Her parents were famous and rich. They looked after little Florence very carefully. But, Florence was thin and sickly.
One day little Florence said to her father, “father, I would like to be a nurse.” The little girl’s father said, “My dear, I do not think you can be a nurse. Nursing is hard work.” “I will try, ” said Florence. Soon she began to learn nursing at home.
One day Florence was returning home early from school. On the way she saw a dog lying on the road. It was crying bitterly. An unkind boy hit the poor creature with a big stone. It hurt right leg and it was bleeding badly. Florence became very sad. She gently carried the dog home and nursed the wound. She tied a bandage tightly round the leg. In a week the dog was quite well. Soon the dog became friendly with Florence. It wagged its tail and jumped around her playfully and licked Florence all over, as if, it wanted to say, “Thank you, little nurse, thank you.”
1. Florence wanted to become—
2. When Florence expressed her desire to become a nurse her father ?
3. On the way, she saw—
4. Florence nursed the wounded dog because—
5. The dog licked Florence all over to—
Directions—(Q. 6 to In each of the following questions choose the opposite in meaning—
Directions—(Q. 9 to 11) In each of the following questions choose the same word in meaning—
Directions—(Q. 12 to 15) Choose the error and give its options from (A), (B), (C) and (D)—
12. It is not easy (A) / to beat out (B) / a swarm of (C) / wasps if they attack you. (D)
13. I would (A) / do this (B) / if (C) / I was allowed. (D)
14. I asked (A) / him (B) / where (C) / did he live. (D)
15. The soldiers (A) / as well as (B) / the commanders was (C) / running away. (D)
Directions—(Q. 16 to 20) Fill in the blanks with suitable options—
16. He hankers … money.
17. It was with considerable …… that we heard the news of his rescue.
18. He was accused … murder.
19. He is looking … his lost book.
20. Any activity which is prejudicial … law and order is punishable.
21. Average error of some measurement is—
22. Number of significant figures in 0•00321 are—
23. In significant figures, the difference of 2•57 metres and 2•4 metres is—
24. E is the kinetic energy of an object, when it is projected at the maximum range of projection angle. At the highest point of its passage, its horizontal kinetic energy would be—
25. If some particle rotates on a circular path, the force that maintains it rotating uniformly is called—
26. In a simple pendulum, isochronous length is equal to—
27. Distance between the two continuous antinodes of a stationary wave is—
28. Two similar waves propagate in opposite directions in a medium—
29. Unit of reactance is—
30. A hot-wire-ammeter measures the ……… of A.C. current—
31. In a p-n junction—
32. The particles obtained from thermionic emission are—
33. In P-type semi-conductor, the main current carriers are—
34. Dispersion of light is possible if and only if the medium is—
35. Colour of light is identified with the—
36. In a set of playing cards, there are 52 cards. From this set of cards, two cards are taken out, at random. The probability of both the cards to be ace will be—
- Indian Air Force Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) Question Papers 2010
- SSC CENTRAL POLICE ORGANIZATION (CPO) SUB-INSPECTORS EXAM, SOLVED PAPER (Part-1)
- BSF GENERAL DUTY CONSTRBLE EXAM PREVIOUS PAPER
- DSSSB Teachers Exam GK Sample Paper
- SSC CPO & SI Exam Previous Year Solved Sample Paper.
- Indian Air Force Solved Paper,2008
- Delhi Police Constable Driver Exam, 2009 : Solved Paper
- TAMIL NADU POLICE SI SAMPLE PAPER
- Postal Assistant Solved Questions 2008
- EKT Exam Paper : Engineering Knowledge Indian Airforce Entrance Exam