Sheila Dikshit Urges People To Shun Polybags
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Saturday urged people to use cloth and jute bags as she launched the "Sheel Shera" project aimed at discouraging the use of plastics.
"Plastic is harmful to the society. It is not being accepted by the mother earth and even animals become target of plastic which is much dangerous," Dikshit said here at a function.
- CURRENT AFFAIRS Quiz JULY - AUGUST 2010
- Current Affairs Sports 2009
- Current Affairs 2009 For All Competitive Exams
- Vikas Marg Road Near Metro Station Caves In
- National Newsmaker November 2011
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs Questions May 2010 Latest Updates
- Indian Current Affairs 22.09.2010
- Pak Cricket Team Arrives Home From Scandal-hit England Tour
- Award December 2011
- 24 Indians Rescued From Traffickers In Malaysia