ESIC Solved General Knowledge Questions For LDC Exam.
ESIC Solved General Knowledge Questions for LDC Exam.
1. Buddha is depicted on the coins of?
2. Put the following events in chronological order and choose your answer with the help of given codes
3. The great Jain Scholar Hema chandra adorned the court of?_
4. Hydrogen bomb is based on the principle of
5. The city plan of ancient Shravasti is in the shape ?
6. Where is the wild ass sanctuary?
6. Yapaniya was a school of?
8. The first Gupta ruler to assume the title of ‘Param Bhagawata’ was?
9. Panini and Patanjali are the renowned names in the literary history of ancient India. Under which dynasty did they flourish?
10. Who had composed the ‘Gita Govinda’?
11. Which medieval King of India introduced the ‘Iqkta system’?
12. Which musical instrument was played by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb?
13. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
14. The Kirtistambha at Chittor was built by?
15. Who among the following rulers is famous as “Prithvi Raj Chauhan”?
16. Jam temple of Abu is made of?
17. Which among the following organisations supported the Suddhi movement?
18. The institution of local self government got a fillip during the Viceroyalty of?
19. With which Uprising is Mangal Pandey associated?
20. In 1930 a person’s age was 8 times that of his son. In 1938 the father’s age becomes 10 times the age of his son’s age in 1930. The ages of father and son in 1940 were respectively?
21. Reema is twice as old as Sumita. Three years ago she was three times as old as Sumita. How old is Reema now?
22. The marked price of a table is Rs. 2,000, which is 25% above the cost price. If the shopkeeper sells the table at 8% discount on the marked price, .his percentage of profit would be—
(A) Its share of world population is only 16% but its share of world GD is 1.6%
24. A can finish a work in 6 days whereas B can finish the work in 9 days. If both of them work together, what is the probability that the work will be finished on third day?
25. Which layer of atmosphere is responsible for Aurora Borealis?
26. Who is the brand ambassador of BSNL?
27. The headquarter of R.B.I. is situated at?
28 An ox in a ‘Kolhu’ is tethered to a rope 3m long. How much distance does the ox cover in 14 rounds? (pe=22/7)
29. 90°E Ridge lies in?
30. Which of the following rivers flows through a ‘rift’ valley?
31. The Ruhr basin is the famous Industrial region of?
32. Which of the following countries are located on the Equator?
33. If the Sun rises at TIRAP in Aru nachal Pradesh at 5:00 am. then at what time the Sun will rise in Kandla in Gujarat?
34. Which one of the following islands of the East Indies is divided into three countries?
35. The Anglo-American Culture
36. The Kalpsar Project for supply of sweet water is located in?
37. Which soil needs little irrigation as it retains soil moisture ?
38. In an area with annual rainfall of more than 200 cms and sloping hills which crop will he ideal?
39. Consider the following statements—
Select the correct answer using the codes given below—
40. Which State has decided to establish a University for the disabled during 2009-2010
41. In which one of the following States is Suil river project loca
42. Which one of the following is not included in the “National Food Security Missions”?
43. Sukna scam case was recently (first quarter of 2010) much in the news. With which State is it concerned?
44 The author of the book which recently became the root cause of the controversy regarding the script of the film “Three Idiots”is
45. Who has written the book “The Rediscovery of India” published
46. Which country launched the World’s first satellite dedicated to monitoring ‘greenhouse gas emissions’ in 2009?
47. How many nations were members of the BASIC Block at the December 2 Copenhagen Meet?
48. The Rangnath Mishra Commis sion report which was tabled in the Parliament in December 2009, relates to?
49. The Indian citizen who has been honoured with Ramon Magsay say award for the year 2009 is?
50. Which of the following is a substance abundantly available in the sea and administered in a certain deficiency disease?
- Know About Indian States
- Indian States General Knowledge
- Ultimate GK Guide For All Exams Part- 1
- Great Quotes By Famous Persons
- Gk Series 1
- Objective General Knowledge
- General Knowledge 2010 Solved Model Paper 2
- Objective General Knowledge
- APJ Stands For Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam
- The New States Created After 1950