1. The Biography of Mohammed Azharuddin, “Azhar” was written by—
2. India played its first one day in—
3. Yuvraj Singh scored his first one-day century against—
Ans : (A)
4. India-Srilanka world cup semi final in 1996 played in—
5. ________led India in more than 150 one-day matches.
6. ________opened the bowling in India’s first One-day International.
(A) Kapildev and Abid Ali
8. Sachin Tendulkar made his One-day debut in—
8. ________was the fastest Indian bowler to reach 100 wickets in One-day internationals.
(A) Kapil dev
(B) West Indies
10. ________Team won the Titan cup in1996.
11. In ________, Anil Kumble and Javagal Srinath involved in a famous 52-run Partnership at Bangalore against Australia.
12. Vinod Kambli suffered a freakish ankle injury in a one day match at cuttack against—
(C) New Zealand
(D) Sourav Ganguly
14. ________was kapil dev’s final one day victim.
Ans : (D) (It was Hashan Tillakaratne)
15. Kapil dev played his final One day Match against—
Ans : (A)
16. One-day Hat-trick was registered by—
17. Imran Khan was the first one day victim of—
18. Sunil Gavaskar scored his first one day century against—
19. ________appointed as an interim coach of the Indian team at Sharjah at 1994.
(A) Sunil Gavaskar
20. ________is India’s most successful wicket-keeper in One-day cricket.
(A) Nayan Mongia
21. Who is India’s present Test captain?
(C) Rahul Dravid
22. ________was the captain of the Under 19 team, which won the world cup.
(C) Anil Kumble
23. India Played its first one-day international match at home in—
(C) 1982 at Chennai
24. ________was India’s first One-day captain.
(D) Ajit Wadekar
25. Last over of the 1993 world cup semi-finals was bowled by—
(D) Manoj Prabhakar