Federal Bank Clerk Exam Question Paper With Answer
Federal Bank Clerk Exam Question paper with Answer
1. The expansion for the BIS, in the context of the banking industry is:
(A) Bank for International Settlements
2. The expansion for BIFR, in the context of the Indian Industry is:
(A) Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
3. Cash Reserve Ratio ( CRR) and Stautory Liquidity Ratio (SLR ) are terms most closely related to which of the following industries/markets:
(A) Stock Exchange
4. Which of the following programs aims at the promotion of savings among rural women?
(A) Rashtriya Mahila Kosh
5. Which of the following programs meets the credit needs of poor women?
(A) Mahila Samriddhi Yojna
6. Which of the following deals with economic offences?
7. Chelliah Committee of 1992 deals with the overhauling of our
(A) public sector undertakings
8. The terms TRIPS and TRIMS are related to
9. Which of the following taxes is a progressive tax?
(A) Income tax
10.When did Regional Rural Banks start functioning in India?
Federal Bank Examination Paper For Mathematics
1. The sum of two consecutive numbers is 55, which is the largest number?
2. The radii of two spheres are in the ratio 2:3. What is the ratio of their surface areas?
3. What is the chance of getting a 2 or 4 in rolling a die?
4. What is the common ratio of the progression 3√2, 6, 6√2 ?
5. Five times an unknown number is 5 less than 50. The unknown number .
6. Water is filled in a cylindrical vessel in such a way that its volume doubles after every five minutes. If it takes 30 minutes for the vessel to be full, then the vessel will be one fourth full in .
7. At what rate of simple interest per annum an amount will be doubled in 10 years?
8. If 10 cats can kill 10 rats in 10 minutes how long will it take 100 cats to kill 100 rats .
9. The acute angle between the hour hand and minute hand of a clock at 4 PM.
10. When a shop keeper sold 2/3 of an item, he got the cost price of the whole lot. What is the percentage of his profit?
11. If you add 100 to a certain number, the result will be more than, if you multiply that number by 1000 what is that number?
12. If 75 % of a number is added to 75, the result is the number itself, then the number is:
13. A student has to secure 40 % marks to pass. He gets 150 marks and fails by 30 marks. What is the maximum marks?
14. A school has enough food for 400 children for 12 days. How long will the food last if 80 more children join them?
15. The height of a cone and its base diameter are equal. If the base radius is ‘r’ what is its slant height?
- AIRCRAFT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (2) INSTRUMENTATION
- Multiple Choice Questions Of Database Management System (DBMS) Set 2
- COMPUTER ABBREVIATIONS
- F2 Key And F3 Key
- Computer Related Quiz
- MCQ For System Analysis And Design Set 1
- General Knowledge Question Answers (BUSINESS) | Set - 2
- Windows Management Shortcuts-Windows 7 Shortcut Keys
- MCQ Of Fundamentals Of Computer
- Solve Computer General Knowledge Question Paper For Bank PO,Clerk, MBA,SSC Or Any Competitive Exam