Canara Bank Mock Test 2009 Part 4
45. If the input is necessary arrange-ments have already been made, how many batches are required to complete the arrangement?
(A) Three (B) Four
(C) Five (D) Six
(E) None of these
Directions(Q. 46 -55) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. An organization wants to recruit System Analysts. The following conditions apply.
The candidate must
(i) be an engineering graduate in Computer/IT with at least 60% marks.
(ii) have working experience in the field of Computer at least for 2 years after acquiring the requi-site qualification.
(iii) have completed minimum 25 years and maximum 30 years of age as on 1.12.2005.
(iv) be willing to sign a bond for Rs. 50,000.
(v) have secured minimum 55% marks in selection test.
However, if a candidate fulfills all other conditions except
(a) At (i) above, but is an Electronics Engineer with 65% or more marks the case is to be referred to the General Manager (GM)IT.
(b) At (iv) above, but has an experience of at least 5 years as a Software Manager, the case is to be referred to the VP.
In each question below, detailed information of candidate is given. You have to carefully study the infor-mation provided in each case and take one of the following courses of actions based on the information and the conditions given above. You are not to assume anything other than the information povided in each ques-tion. All these cases are given to you as on 01.12.2005. You have to indicate your decision by marking answers to each question as follows.
(A) If the case is to be referred to VP.
(B) If the case is to be referred to GM.
(C) If the data provided is not sufficient to take a decision.
(D) If the candidate is to be selected.
(E) If the candidate is not to be selected.
46. Ms. Suneeta is an IT Engineer with 60% marks at graduation as well as in selection test. She is working as a Software Engineer for last 3 years after complet- ing engineering degree and has completed 27 years of age. She is willing to sign the bond of Rs. 50,000.
47. Rakesh Rao is a Computer Engineer Graduate and there- after is working as a Software Manager for past 6 years. He has secured 72% marks at graduation and 67% marks in selection test. His date of birth is 5th December 1976. He is not willing to sign the bond for Rs. 50,000.
48. Ramkumar is an engineering graduate in Computers with 78% marks passed out in 1999 at the age of 23 years. Since then he is working as a Software Manager in an engineering firm. He doesnâ€™t want to sign the bond for Rs. 50,000. He has cleared the selection test with 72% marks.
49. Nishant is an Electronics Engi-neer passed out in June 2002 at the age of 22 years. Since then he is working as a Programmer in a software company. He has pas-sed the selection test with 66% marks and is willing to sign the bond.
50. Kalyani is an engineer with 72% marks in Telecommunication. She has just completed 27 years of age. She has cleared the selection test with 59% marks. She is willing to sign the bond.
51. Sangita is an IT Engineer and is working as an EDP Officer in a bank for past 5 years. She has completed 28 years of age and is willing to sign the bond of Rs. 50,000. She has obtained 65% marks in the selection test.
52. Abhijit is a Computer Engineer with 65% marks passed out in 2001 at the age of 22 years. Since then he is working as a Software Engineer, in a private firm. He is willing to sign the bond for the required amount. He has secured 63% marks in selection test.
53. Giridhar is working as a Soft-ware Engineer in a reputed com-pany for past 4 years after com-pleting Computer Engineering with 68% marks. He has cleared the selection test with 75% marks and is willing to sign the bond. His date of birth is December 17, 1978.
54. Nikita has just completed 26 years of age. She has passed IT Engineering examination in 2002 with 66% marks and is working as a Sr. Programmer since then. She has no problem in signing the bond of Rs. 50,000. She has secured 53% marks in selection test.
55. Mr. Rajan is working as a Programmer for the last 6 years in an engineering firm after pas-sing engineering examination. He has passed Electronics Engi-neering with 76% marks. His date of birth is 16.05.78. He has cleared the selection test with 62% marks and is willing to sign the bond for Rs. 50,000.
Directions(Q. 56 - 60) Study the following information to answer these questions.
Seven Professors A, B, C, D, E, F and G are engaged in evaluation of answer papers in three different subjects English, Mathematics and History. At least two persons evaluate the papers in each subject. Each of the evaluators stay in different buildings P, Q, R, S, T, V & W not necessarily in the same order. A evaluates English papers only with E and stays in building R. D stays in building W and does not evaluate Maths papers. The one who stays in building V evaluates History papers. B and C do not evaluate the papers in the same subject. Those who evaluate English papers do not stay in building Q. F stays in building P but does not evaluate History papers. G evaluates same papers as F. C stays in building T.
56. Who stays in building V ?
(A) E (B) F
(C) G (D) B
(E) None of these
57. Which of the following combinations of subject, person and buildings is definitely correct ?
58. Which of the following groups of persons evaluate the Mathema-tics paper ?
(A) Maths FQ
(B) Maths GQ
(C) History DT
(D) History ES
(E) None of these
(A) CF (B) EFG
(C) CFG (D) FG
(E) None of these
59. Papers in which subject are evaluated by D ?
(D) English or Mathematics
(E) History or Mathematics
60. E stays in which building ?
(D) Cannot be determined
(E) None of these
45. (C) Input necessary arrangements have already been made
Batch I already necessary arrangements have been made
Batch II already arrange-ments necessary have been made
Batch III already arrange-ments been neces-sary have made
Batch IV already arrange-ments been have necessary made
Batch V already arrange-ments been have made necessary
This is the last batch.
46. (D) Ms. Suneeta fulfils all the conditions. Hence she is to be selected.
47. (A) Rakesh Rao fulfils all the conditions except (iv) but he has been working as a software manager for the last 6 years so according to (b) his case is to be referred to V.P.
48. (A) Ram Kumar fulfils all the conditions except (iv) but he has been working as a software manager for the last 6 years so according to (b) his case is to be referred to V.P.
49. (C) Since the marks obtained by Nishant in graduation are not given. So the data provided is not sufficient to take a decision.
50. (E) Kalyani is a Telecommuni-cation engineer. Hence she is not to be selected.
51. (C) The marks of graduation is not given. So data is inadequate to take the decision.
52. (D) Abhijit fulfils all the condi-tions. Hence he is to be selected.
53. (D) Giridhar fulfils all the condi-tions. Hence he is to be selected.
54. (E) Nikita does not fulfil the condition V. Hence she is not to be selected.
55. (B) Mr. Rajan does not fulfil the condition (i) But he passed the Electronics Engineering will more than 65%. Hence according to (a) his case is to be referred to G.M.
56. (D) 57. (B) 58. (C) 59. (A) 60. (E)