MCQ Quiz: Mathematics Question For NDA, CDS & RRB Exams (Solved)
MCQ Quiz: Mathematics Question for NDA, CDS & RRB Exams (Solved)
1. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation? 158.25 x 4.6 + 21% of 847+?= 950.93 50 45
2. The average of the first and the second of three numbers is 15 more than the average of the second and the third of these numbers. What is the difference between the first and the third of these three numbers?
Difference is 30 - The difference between the simple and the compound interest compounded every six rnonths at the rate of 10 %.p.a. at the end of two years is Rs. 124.05. What is the sum?
4. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation? 85.147 + 34.912 x 6.2 + ? = 802.293
5. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation? 9548+7314=8362+?
6. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following equation? 248.251 ÷ 12.62 x 20.52 =?
7. When a number is added to another number the total becomes 333.333 per cent of the second number. What is the ratio between the first and the second number?
8. There are 11 members in a family out of which there are 4 males and remaining females. The family has hired three cars for a trip to zoo. The members are to be seated in the cars in such a way that there are not more than four members in one car and there is at least one male in each car. How many different ways can the members travel?
9. 657 Ways 9:- The sum of four numbers is 64.If you add 3 to the first number, 3 is subtracted from second number, the third is multiplied by 3 and the sum is divided by 3, then all the results are equal. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest of the original numbers?
10. The Numbers are 9,15,4,36 10. In a recent Survey 40% homes contained two or more People. Of those houses containing only one person 25% were having only a male. What is the percentage of all houses which contain exactly one female and no males?
11. 45 percent 11. Sumitra has an average of 56% on her first 7 examinations. How much should she make on her eighth examination to obtain an average of 60% on 8 examinations?
12. Since Total marks are not given So Can not be Determined 12. A classroom has equal number of boys and girls. Eight girls left to play Kho-kho, leaving twice as many boys as girls in the classroom. What was the total number of girls boys present initially? -
13. 16 boys 16 Girls 13. An amount of money is to be distributed among P, Q and R in the ratio of 6:19:7 respectively. If R gives Rs. 200/- of his share to Q, the ratio among P, Q and R becomes 3:10:3 respectively .What was the total amount?
14. A man in his will distributed his money in such a way that half of it is for his wife, two-thirds of the remaining equally to three of his sons and the remaining amount equally to four of his daughters. If each of the daughters receives Rs. 20,000/-, how much money will each of his sons receive?
15. Arun thinks his weight is more than 65 kg but less than 72 . His brother does not agree with him and thinks Arun’s Weight is more than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. Arun ‘s Mother thinks Arun’s weight cannot be more than 68kg. If all of them are correct in their estimation, what is the average of the probable values of Arun’s weight?
16. The length and the breadth of the floor of a room is 20 ft. and 10 ft respectively. Square tiles of 2 ft. dimension having three different colours are placed on the floor. The first row of tiles on all sides is of black colour, out of the remaining one-third is of white colour and the remaining are of blue colour. How many blue Coloured tiles are there?
17. If the arithmetic mean of 6, 8, 10. x, 7 is 8.the value of x will be
18. A train is moving with an uniform speed. It crosses a railway platform 120 metres long in 12 seconds and another platform 170 meires long in 16 seconds. The speed of the train per second is—
19.The median of the data 30. 25, 27, 25-8, 29, 35,38. 28 is
20. If the sum of the two radii of two circles is 7 cm and the difference of their circumference is 8 cm, the two circumferences will be—
- RRB Allahabad Sr. Clerk Exam Previous Years Papers(2008)
- Railway Modal Paper
- 2007 RRB ASM General Knowledge Solved Paper Question Paper
- JAMMU - KASHMIR RRB TICKET COLLECTOR / COMMERCIAL CLERK SOLVED PAPER
- Rail Budget 2010-11 : List Of New Trains
- Railway Modal Paper
- (Paper) Railway Recruitment Board Solved Paper English (2009)
- RRB ASM General Knowledge Solved Paper
- RRB Allahabad Sr. Clerk Exam | 2008 Solved Paper
- RRB Practice Papers - Mathematical Aptitude Questions