Anthropology - Civil Services Examination - 1997 (Main) (Paper I & II)
Anthropology - 1997 (Main) (Paper - I)
Candidates should attempt questions from Section I and EITHER from Section II (a) OR Section II (b) according to instructions given under each Section. Answer six questions in all.
(a) Ecological Anthropology
(b) Biological evolution of early man
(c) Problems of dating in Prehistoric Archaeology
2. Elucidate the salient differences between tribal social system and caste system giving suitable examples in support of your answer .
3. Discuss the distinguishing features of unilineal, bilineal and bilateral kin groups with suitable examples.
4. Delinneate the meaning and scope of economic anthropology and discuss the principles that govern production, distribution and consumption in hunting and gathering communities.
5. Critically examine the anthropological approaches to planning and socioeconomic development among the weaker sections of the Indian society, highlighting the issues of macro- planning in anthropology
SECTION - II(a)
(a) Anthropology of Sports
(b) Homo habbits
(c) Longitudinal growth
7. Discuss the gradualist view of evolutionary change vis-a-vis the punctualitionalist view giving an example from primate evolution that supports one view or the other.
8. Discuss the concept of
- MP PSC (Pre) Exam, 2008 : Public Administration
- Bihar Public Service Commission (PT) 2008 Solved Paper
- Mock Test - General Studies Prelim 2007 (Set - 1)
- Sample Paper Of Examination For Laboratory Assistant (Kerala PSC)
- West Bengal (MSC) Assistant Grade Exam, 2008 : General Studies (Solved)
- Geography - 1997 Mains (Paper - I And II)
- UPSC MODEL PAPER PATTERN 2008-09 (General Ability, General Medicine, Paediatrics) Paper - 5
- ISS - Indian Statistical Service General English Previous Year Paper (2000)
- UP PCS Special (Pre) Exam, 2008 : Public Administration
- Psychology - 1997 (Main) (Paper - I)