Anthropology - Civil Services Examination - 1998 (Main) (Paper I & II)
Anthropology - 1998 (Main) (Paper - I)
Candidates should attempt questions from Section I and EITHER from Section II (a) OR Section II (b) according to instructions given under each Section. Answer six questions in all.
(a) Caste mobility
(b) Witchcraft and sorcery
(c) Pithecanthropus erectus
2. Neolithic is a 'self-sufficient food producing economy.' Critically examine this expression.
3. Do you agree with the view that family is a 'universal association'? Critically examine the above statement.
4. Now we live more in a class than a caste. Discuss the role of kinship in this changed situation.
5. 'Primitive society is governed by the traditional customary law. ' Do you agree with this statement ? Explain.
SECTION II (a)
(a) Genetic counselling
(c) Growth curves
7. What is
- IFS : Public Administration - 2003 (Main) 1st And 2nd Paper
- Geography - 1997 (Main) (Paper - I -II)
- [ PAPER ] English - Civil Services Examination - 2002
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1992)
- 2006 Previous Year Civil Services Examination Paper Year 2006 | English Question Paper
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1981)
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1987)
- CSE : General Studies CSE Preliminary Examination (1998)
- ISS - Indian Statistical Service General English Previous Year Paper (2001)
- C.S.E. ZOOLOGY SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FOR PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (3)