Anthropology - Civil Services Examination - 1998 (Main) (Paper I & II)
Anthropology - 1998 (Main) (Paper - I)
Candidates should attempt questions from Section I and EITHER from Section II (a) OR Section II (b) according to instructions given under each Section. Answer six questions in all.
(a) Caste mobility
(b) Witchcraft and sorcery
(c) Pithecanthropus erectus
2. Neolithic is a 'self-sufficient food producing economy.' Critically examine this expression.
3. Do you agree with the view that family is a 'universal association'? Critically examine the above statement.
4. Now we live more in a class than a caste. Discuss the role of kinship in this changed situation.
5. 'Primitive society is governed by the traditional customary law. ' Do you agree with this statement ? Explain.
SECTION II (a)
(a) Genetic counselling
(c) Growth curves
7. What is
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1986)
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1987)
- IES General Ability Previous Year Paper (2008)
- [ PAPER ] English - Civil Services Examination - 2002
- Sample Paper Of Examination For Assistant Jailer Grade II (Jail) (Kerala PSC)
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1988)
- Geography - 1999 (Main) (Paper - I -II )
- Madhya Pradesh P.S.C. (Pre.) Exam., 2008 : Political Science
- Civil Services (Pre) Exam, 2009 : Solved Paper
- Jharkhand PCS Civil Judge Jun. Div. Munsif (Pre) Exam, 2008 : Solved Paper