Public Administration - Civil Services Examination - 1999 (Main) (Paper I)
Public Administration - 1999
(b) "The basic question in the relationship between political and permanent executives is the separation of facts and values at the operational level."
(c) 'The Commission form of organisation would tend to be a 'headless fourth branch' of government.'
(d) 'The principle of bureaucratic neutrality is more superfluous and redundant in the context of developing countries.'
2. Examine the growth of the discipline of Public Administration as a response to the developing capitalistic system in the U.S.A.
3. (a) 'The Generalist will always have an edge over the specialist." Substantiate the view.
(b) It is not weak but strong bureaucracy that creates concern in democracy.' Comment.
4. Critically comment on the function of administrative capabilities with reference to developing countries.
(b) 'Public Undertakings have received a raw deal in the wake of liberalism and privatization.'
(c) Voluntarism is not anti-thesis of statecentricism.
(d) 'Public Interest Litigation is an effective innovation in realizing social justice.'
6. 'Increased delegated legislation is a phenomenon of a modem positive state.' Elucidate.
7. (a) What do you understand by the term under-administration ? What are the issues involved in it?
(b) Elaborate the World Bank's concept of 'Good Governance.'
8. Elucidate the political process of policy formulation. Bring out its distinguishing features in developing countries.
- U.P. P.C.S. Combined Lower Subordinate (Pre.) Exam : Indian History
- Bihar Public Service Commission Model Test Paper 2008 (SOLVED)
- ISS - Indian Statistical Service General English Previous Year Paper (2003)
- ISS - Indian Statistical Service General Knowledge Previous Year Paper (1999)
- Public Administration - Civil Services Examination - 2003 (Main) (Paper I & II)
- CSE : General Studies CSE Preliminary Examination (1998)
- Sociology - 1998 (Main) (Paper - I & II)
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1996)
- Jharkhand PCS Civil Judge Jun. Div. Munsif (Pre) Exam, 2008 : Solved Paper
- UPSC Mains Geography Previous Year Question Paper (1981)