NABARD Bank Officers Exam Solved Paper (General Awareness Question Paper)
NABARD Bank Officers Exam Solved Paper (General Awareness Question Paper)
1. Which of the following was the reason owing to which public unrest broke out in Pakistan and an Emergency was declared a few months back ?
3. Appointment of a new Chief of Army in place of Gen. Pervez Musharraf who was very popular leader there.
2. India, Brazil and South Africa made a forum in 2003 which is playing a very significant role in dealing with the issues of common interest of all the three in general and their foreign policies in particular. What is the name of the forum ? (The Second Summit of the forum was organized in October 2007 in Pretoria)
3. Read the following three statements carefully and answer the question asked immediately after that—
4. The mid term review of the Monetary and Credit Policy of the RBI (for 2007-08) took place in January 2008. Which of the following is true about the same ?
5. An International Organization with Robert B. Zoellick as its President sanctioned a loan of US$ 944 million to India so that it can strengthen its rural finance system, vocational training and improve its water management projects. Which of the following is the name of that organization ?
6. As per the news which appeared in some newspapers/magazines the police with the help of some NGOs rescued some children who had been forced in child labour illegally. Such children are protected under which of the following acts in India ?
7. As per the news published in the media, India, China and some other countries are trying to grapple with money flooding the economy from a record trade surplus, and swelling of foreign exchange reserves of the country. Why do the Central Banks of such countries have to make special efforts to check the flooding of money and foreign exchange in economy whereas for an ordinary man more money means richness and prosperity ?
8. The Govt. of India recently established a fund known as National Investment Fund (NIF). Which of the following statement(s) is/are true in this regard ?
9. The Govt. of India is making special efforts to help the farmer community in the country as they are in distress and demand special attention from all of us.
10. Which of the following taxes is collected by the Govt. on sale of goods and services in the country ?
11. The N. D. Kumaraswamy Govt. came into minority in Karnataka because one segment of the coalition government withdrew its support from it in October 2007.
12. The newly elected President of which of the following countries took over the charge from her husband who was the President of the country immediately prior to the general presidential elections there ?
13. The latest European Union Summit took place in which of the following cities in October 2007 ?
14. The UN Climate change Conference 2007 was organized in which of the following places ?
15. India ranks 128 in the recently published Human Development Index (HDI). The index measures, which of the following to decide the rank of a country ?
16. Kevin Rudd recently took over as the Prime Minister of Australia from John Howard. Which of the following policies of John Howard went wrong and against him who otherwise was holding the post since last four terms of four years each ?
17. Many a time we read a term ‘PPP’ in financial newspapers. What is the full form of the same as used in financial world ?
18. ‘Cryogenic Engines’ are being developed indigenously by an Indian organization. These engines are normally used for which of the following purposes ?
19. The UN has revealed that the emergency phase is now over in Chernobyl where a disastrous accident had taken place in 1986. The affected people there will now be treated as normal and not as victims. What had happened in Chernobyl in 1986 ?
20. Who amongst the following is the Chairman of the 13th Finance Commission constituted recently ?
21. Many a time we read in newspapers about the “Doha Round” of talks. It was related with the talks of which of the following organizations ?
22. Dinar is the currency of which of the following countries ?
23. The former President of Mozambique Joaquim Chissano was honoured by the first ever international prize to an African leader, the prestigious “Mo Ibrahim Leadership Prize”. The Prize was given to him in 2007 October. What was the contribution of Chissano owing to which he was selected for the same ?
24. Who amongst the following Indian leaders became the second World Leader to receive the British Royal Society’s prestigious King Charles II Medal ?
25. The “Outstanding Business Leader Award–2007” was given to whom amongst the following in October 2007 ?
26. The Doing Business Report, an international publication, is published every year by which of the following organization(s) ?
27. The fourth Military World Games–2007 were organized in which of the following places in India ?
28. The 47th Open National Athletic Championship 2007 was organized in which of the following places ?
29. Who amongst the following is not a famous Lawn tennis player ?
30. Lot of discussion is going on these days on the issue of ‘Participatory Note’ (P Notes) used in financial sector/money market. What is Participatory Note ?
31. As we all see every now and then many countries are in the race of launching space shuttles or rockets or satellites. What exactly are the benefits of space programmes which otherwise are very costly affairs for the countries ?
32. As we all see oil prices have a special place in economic folklore. Almost all countries keep an eagle eye on the oil prices in the international market. Why is oil so important for the countries and their economies to survive ?
33. Which of the following is the name of Tata’s small car launched recently ?
34. The House of Representatives of USA recently approved a US$ 50 billion War Funding Bill. If passed it would require President Bush to start withdrawing troops from—
35. The public protest on which of the following issues recently brought the whole of the France to a near standstill for the second time in a month ?
36. Who amongst the following was adjudged as Miss Earth-Air 2007 ?
37. As per the news which appeared in newspapers/magazines thousands of civilians have to flee the fighting in North Kivu province as there is a war going on between the army of the country and rebels of General Laurent Nkunda. This is the story of which of the following countries ?
38. About 20,000 students demonstrated against plans to President Hugo Chavez to change the constitution of the country. Chavez is the President of—
39. Govt. of India recently announced its action plan on Sachchar Committee Report. What actions are being taken on the report ?
40. As we read in the newspapers the 123 Agreement with USA will have strategic implications on India. Which of the following is/are these implications ?
41. The Govt. of India recently gave its clearance to the new Agriculture scheme which will provide additional central assistance to the agri. sector. What is/are the main points of this scheme ?
42. Who amongst the following are the members of BRIC the summit of which was organized recently ?
43. Abuja Declaration was in news a few months back. This is the pact signed between which of the following two nations ?
44. USA recently decided to slap few sanctions against Iran which include ouster of Iranian military and banking institutions from US financial system. Why did US resort to such harsh steps against Iran ?
45. As reported in the newspapers Aung San Suu Kyi has agreed to cooperate with the military ruler of her country. She is a citizen of—
46. India won Future Cup Twenty-20 cricket match held in October 2007 in Mumbai. The match was played against—
47. Who amongst the following is not one of the Nobel Prize Winners of 2007 ?
48. Who amongst the following won the Man Booker Prize 2007 ?
49. Who amongst the following was made the Chairman/Chairperson of the National Land Reforms Commission ?
50. The prestigious Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2006 was recently conferred upon—
1. (B) 2. (D) 3. (D) 4. (A) 5. (D) 6. (B) 7. (A) 8. (D) 9. (C) 10. (D) 11. (E) 12. (E) 13. (D) 14. (E) 15. (C) 16. (E) 17. (C) 18. (A) 19. (C) 20. (A) 21. (B) 22. (E) 23. (A) 24. (C) 25. (B) 26. (A) 27. (B) 28. (A) 29. (E) 30. (B) 31. (B) 32. (B) 33. (C) 34. (A) 35. (C) 36. (A) 37. (A) 38. (C) 39. (B) 40. (D) 41. (D) 42. (E) 43. (E) 44. (B) 45. (B) 46. (E) 47. (E) 48. (D) 49. (B) 50. (A)
- State Bank Of India Clerk Exam., 2009 : Quantitative Aptitude
- 2008 Solved Probationary Officers Exam Andhra Bank - General Awarness Question Paper
- General Knowledge: Honurs And Awards
- Objective General Awareness For Fothcomming Exam
- Bank Of Baroda General Awareness Question Paper 1
- SBI CLERK COMPUTER GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER
- ANDHRA BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS EXAM : General Awareness
- Allahabad Bank Computer Question Paper 1
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2009: General Knowledge Questions
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank General Awareness Solved Question Paper 2009