IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1984)
IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry and Vetenary Sciences (1984)
1. Write short notes on any three of the following in about 200 words each:
4. Explain the mechanism of adaptation and animal behaviour under climatic stress conditions. Describe the methods involved in controlling climatic stress in farm animals.
2. Describe how kidney functions as are one of the chief homeostatic mechanisms of the body?
6. Cream is received at the creamery for production of butter. Describe in brief the steps involved in butter manufacture, giving the essential features of each step.
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Philosophy (1982)
- IAS GENERAL STUDIES PRELIMS QUESTION PAPER - 2007 (PART -1)
- CSE Mains General Studies Paper Year 1999
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers Anthropology - 2000
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Political Science (1986)
- ISS - Indian Statistical Service General English Previous Year Paper (2003)
- CSE Mains General Studies Paper Year 2004
- IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006) 4
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper : English Compulsory (1998)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper : English Compulsory (2003)