IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1984)
IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry and Vetenary Sciences (1984)
1. Write short notes on any three of the following in about 200 words each:
4. Explain the mechanism of adaptation and animal behaviour under climatic stress conditions. Describe the methods involved in controlling climatic stress in farm animals.
2. Describe how kidney functions as are one of the chief homeostatic mechanisms of the body?
6. Cream is received at the creamery for production of butter. Describe in brief the steps involved in butter manufacture, giving the essential features of each step.
- IES Indian Economic Previous Year Paper (1998)
- IAS: Public Admiistration Prelims (1997)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Philosophy (2000)
- IFS - Indian Forest Service Botany Previous Year Paper (II) (2002)
- IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006) 1
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Sociology (1974)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper History (1999)
- IAS Papers : Question Paper Of Economics IAS (Main)- 2007
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers Geography - 1998
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1990)