IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1984)
IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry and Vetenary Sciences (1984)
1. Write short notes on any three of the following in about 200 words each:
4. Explain the mechanism of adaptation and animal behaviour under climatic stress conditions. Describe the methods involved in controlling climatic stress in farm animals.
2. Describe how kidney functions as are one of the chief homeostatic mechanisms of the body?
6. Cream is received at the creamery for production of butter. Describe in brief the steps involved in butter manufacture, giving the essential features of each step.
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Public Administration (1987)
- IAS GENERAL STUDIES PRELIMS QUESTION PAPER - 2007 (PART -3)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper History (1987)
- IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2007) 5
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Psychology (1989)
- Commerce Practice Paper For Civil Service Examination (UPSC): SOLVED PART - 3
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Political Science (1988)
- CSE Mains General Studies Paper Year 2002
- IES Indian Economic Previous Year Paper (2000)
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers Geography - 1998