IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1987)
IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry and Vetenary Sciences (1987)
PAPER - I
3. Describe the 'Deep Frozen Semen' technique as applied to artificial insemination of farm animals. Write a critical note on its success under field condition in India.
4. The cost of poultry feed is going up everyday. Describe as to how you will prepare a balanced poultry ration most economically without adversely affecting the productivity of poultry. Will such economically made feed have any adverse effect on the quality of eggs or poultry meat?
7. Define Pasteurization of milk. Briefly outline the steps in the pasteurization of milk in a modern dairy plant with the help of a milk-flow diagram. Will it be desirable to homogenize the market milk in a metropolitan town in India? If yes, then why?
8. What will be the capital and land requirements of a dairy farm having 100 adult dairy cows? Suggest a scheme for supplying green fodder throughout the year for the above stated number of cows and followers.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2008 GS Prelims Paper
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Philosophy (1983)
- CSE Pre Exam Solved Paper: Psychology Year 2009 (Part-3)
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers2000
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers Sociology - 1999
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Geology (1992)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1982)
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Anthropology (2008)
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Public Administration (1989)
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers2002