IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006) 4
IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006)
91. Which one among the following was the first to legalize euthanasia?
92. In a question paper, there are four multiple choice questions. Each question has five choices with only one choice for its correct answer. What is the total number of ways in which a candidate will not get all the four answers correct?
93. Which one of the following is not a Central University?
94. Consider the following statements :
95. There are 8 equitant points A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H in the clockwise direction on the periphery of a circle. In a time interval t, a person reaches from A to C with uniform motion while another person reaches the point E from the point B during the same time interval with uniform motion. Both the persons move in the same direction along the circumference of the circle and start at the same instant. How much time after the start, will the two persons meet each other?
96. Each of the persons A, B, C, D and E possesses Unequal number (<10) of similar items. A, B and C possess 21 items in all, while C, D and E possess 7 items in all. How many items do A and B possessin all?
97. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
98. Claims to the historical Macedonian territory have been a bone of contention between which of the following countries?
99. Huangpu River flows through which one of the following cities?
100. Which one of the following countries is the leading producer of uranium?
101. There are three parallel straight lines. Two points A and B are marked on the first line, points C and D are marked on the second line, and points E and F are marked on the third line. Each of these 6 points can move to any position on its respective straight line. Consider the following statements:
102. A mixed doubled tennis game is to be played between two teams (each team consists of one male and one female). There are 4 married couples. No team is to consists of a husband and his wife. What is the Maximum number of games that can be played?
103. In an office, the number of persons who take tea is twice the number of persons who take only coffee. The number of persons who take coffee is twice the number of persons who take coffee is twice the number of persons who take only tea.
104. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists:
Which of the statements given above are correct?
107. Which one of the following is the correct statements? Service tax is a/an
108. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
109. Who is the President of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research?
110. Projects and Development India Limited is Mainly engaged is design engineering, procurement and supervision of construction/commissioning in which area?
111. Where is the Central Water and Power Research Station located?
112. Which one of the following companies is associated with the exploration and commercial production of oil in Barmer- Sanchore basin of Rajasthan?
113. Recently with Which country’s government did ONGC-Mittal Energy Limited (OMEL) sign a joint, venture deal of $6 billion dealing with infrastructure, refinery and power?
114. Which one among the following as awarded the CSIR. Diamond Jubilee Technology Award 2004 in September, 2005 by the Prime Minister of India?
115. Who among the following directed the film chosen as India’s official entry for the year 2006 Academy Awards?
116. Recently Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh governments signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the linking of two rivers as a link project. Which are these two rivers?
117. Who among the following laid the foundation of Rashtrakuta Empire?
118. With reference to the Government of India’s varius programmes, what is Nirmal Gram Puraskar?
119. Which is the correct chronological sequence of the major events given below?
120. Which of the following substances are found in the beach sands of many parts of Kerala?
- IFS - Indian Forest Service Chemical Engineering Previous Year Paper (2002)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Animal Husbandry And Vetenary Sciences (1992)
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Psychology (1989)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Political Science (1979)
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Psychology (1999)
- IFS - Indian Forest Service Agricultural Engineering Previous Year Paper (2000)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Political Science (1990)
- IFS - Indian Forest Service Agricultural Engineering Previous Year Paper (2007)
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Public Administration (2000)
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2008 GS Prelims Paper