IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006) 5
IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2006)5
121. In which Olympics games did India last win a Gold Medal?
122. In which country is the committee which selects winners for Nobel peace prize located?
123. Match List–I (Indian Scientist/Scholar) with List-II (Area of work) and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
124. Who was the Chief Justice of India when public interest litigation (PIL) was introduced to the Indian Judicial System?
125. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
126. Consider the following statements :
127. When Raja Wodeyar founded the kingdom of Mysore, who was the ruler of the Vijayanagar Empire ?
128. Which are the materials generally employed as solder in soldering operation in elections.
129. Between which of the following was the ancient town of Takshasila located?
130. With reference to the invaders in ancient India, which one of the following is the correct chronological order ?
131. Consider the following statements :
Which of the statements given above is/are correct ?
132. Which one of the following revolts was made famous by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee in his noval Anand Math ?
133. In the year 1613, where was the English East India Company given permission to set up a factory (trading post) ?
134. With reference to the revolt of the year 1857, who of the following was betrayed by a friend; captured and put to death by the British ?
135. Under whose presidency was the Lahore Session of the Indian National Congress held in the year 1929 wherein a resolution was adopted to gain complete independence from the British ?
136. How many numbers are there in all 6000 to 6999 (Both 6000 and 6999 included) having at least one of their digits repeated?
137. Each of 2 women and 3 men is to occupy one chair out of 8 chairs, each of which is numbered from 1 to 8. First, women are to occupy any two chairs from those numbered 1 to 4; and then 3 men would occupy any three chairs out of the remaining 6 chairs. What is the maximum number of different ways in which this can be done ?
138. “Lectures from Colombo to Almora” is based on the experiences of which one of the following ?
139. Match List –I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
140. To which one of the following processes is term CMYK related ?
141. Consider the following statements :
142. Which one of the following countries is not a participating team in the Football World Cup-2006 to be held in Germany in July 2006 ?
143. Consider the following statement :
144. The Allahabad Pillar inscription is associated with which one of the following?
145. What is Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)?
146. Bermuda triangle extends up to which of the following places ?
147. Consider the following statements :
148. Which one of the following is printed on a commonly used fluorescent tube light ?
149. In which one of the following films did the Nobel Laureate Pearl S. Buck Collaborate?
150. Which one of the following countries is not a member of the Nordic Council?
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Philosophy (1998)
- IFS - Indian Forest Service Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Sciences Previous Year Paper (2007)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Sociology (1986)
- IES Indian Economic Previous Year Paper (2006)
- IAS Mains Previous Year Paper Sociology (1991)
- IAS Previous Year Test Papers Public Administration-2003
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Psychology (1999)
- IAS Prelims Previous Year Paper General Studies (2007) 4
- IAS Mains Previous Years Paper : Psychology (2001)
- Model Tests For IAS-Prelims History Test Part - 2