RRB Exam Previous Year Model Question Papers With Answers
RRB Exam Previous Year model Question papers with Answers
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end, is called
16. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
22. In which of the following cities, the first sub-way train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
26. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
27. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
28. Who invented the railway engine?
29. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Insttitue situated?
30. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?
31.The zone with the minimum length is
32. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
33. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
34. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
35. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
36. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
37. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
38. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at
39. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
google_ad_client = "pub-5439884258125569"; google_ad_slot = "0841388917"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; // // --> // ]]> // ]]> //
// ]]> // ]]> // //
40. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following places?
41. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided in how many regions?
42. Besides Mahrashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konakan Railway Project?
43. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
44. When was the Central Railway established?
45. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
46. The largest national enterprise of India is
47. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
48. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
49. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
50. Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?
- RRB Bhubaneshwar | ASM Written Exam 2009 Solved Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam - Question Paper Solved
- RRB ASM 2009 SOLVED PAPER
- Commercial Apprentice Exam Paper | RRB Kolkata 2009 (Reasoning, English, Math & Physics)
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination
- MCQ Quiz: Mathematics Question For NDA, CDS & RRB Exams (Solved)
- RRB Ahmedabad TC Exam Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination
- RRB AHMEDABAD SAMPLE PAPER
- RPF PREVIOUS PAPER