2007 RRB Exam Questions For The Post Of Ticket Collector (TC) Question Paper
2007 RRB Exam Questions for the post of Ticket Collector (TC) Question paper
1. Who is considered the real founder of the Gupta Empire?
3. Which is correct order?
4. Ibn Batutah visited India during the rule of
5. Who was the Nawab of Bengal during ’Battle of Plassey’?
6. FIFA World Cup, 2006 was played in
7. Munaf Patel plays which sport?
8. The first Asian lady swimmer to have crossed the English Channel was
9. Which country has never won the Cricket World Cup?
10. Which cricket playing countries fight for the ’ASHES’?
11. Who was the first Law Minister of independent India?
12. Who was the first speaker of the Lok-Sabha?
13. How many states (except Delhi) are there in India?
14. Which country won the first World Cup Cricket?
15. Who was the woman President of the United Nations?
16. Who was the first man to land on moon?
17. One inch is equal to how many centimeters?
18. Bronze is an alloy of copper and
19. Minus 40 degree centigrade is equal to _____ degree Fahrenheit.
20. What is the value of XC (Roman Number)?
21. The person of which of the following blood groups can accept the blood of any group?
22. Mountain K2 is known as
23. Lucknow is situated on the banks of river
25. Who is the Chief Minister of Orissa?
26. Who is the Finance Minister of India?
27. Where is the headquarters of South-East Central Railway located?
28. Which of the following places in India receives maximum precipitation?
29. Who was elected the President of the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) in July 2006?
30. Who built the ’ Tower of Victory’ in Chittor ?
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (c)
- Railwayold Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination
- Multiple Choice Questions Exam Paper For General Knowledge (RRB): SOLVED
- (Objective Questions) Sample Questions For MBA, PO, UPSC, RRB Etc - Page 4
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination Goods Guard Solved Paper
- Railway Modal Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Solved Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Hajipur (Group-D) Exam., 2008
- Multiple Choice Questions Exam Paper For Railway Engineering (RRB): SOLVED
- Railway Modal Paper