ASI IN CISF G.K GENERAL AWARENESS ANSWER KEY SOLVED PAPER
1. When was minimum wages act enacted in India.
2. The international Court of Justice sits in
Ans: The Hague
3. On the tributary of which river has Rihand Dam constructed?
4. AGMARK is?
Ans: a quality guarantee stamp for commodities
5. Why was Simon Commission boycotted by the Indians?
Ans: it did not include any Indian as a member
6. The declaration of the constitutional emergency in an Indian state has to be approved by the parliament within a period of?
Ans: 6 months
7. When did the Soviet Union disintegrate into 15 independent states?
8. The largest freshwater lake in the world?
Ans: Lake superior
9. Which breeds of the following buffalo breeds is found in the south Western part of Gujarat?
10. The number of subjects in the Union list of the Indian Constitution is?
11. Who started first newspaper in India?
Ans: James A. Hickey
12. Who founded the servants of India Society?
Ans: Gopal Krishna Gokhale
13. English education was introduced in India by
Ans: Lord Macaulay
14. Name of important French possession in India
15. First Indian to be elected a member of British Parliament:
Ans: Dadabhai Naoroji
16. The length of Indian coast line is:
Ans: 7500 km
17. The second highest peak of the world is:
18. The length of Konkan Railways
Ans: 760 km
19. world trade organization was started in the year
20 Ebrahim alkazi is well-known personality from the field of
21.the scientist who first sent electromagnetic waves to distant places is
ans heinrich hertz
22. who is the author of the book to a hunger free world
ans ms swaminathan
23.which one of the following is the first national park of india
ans corett national park
24.kaiga II plant which supplies electricity is a
ans nuclear power reactor
25. What can the president do if a state fails to comply with the directives of the central government?
ans he can declare the breakdown of constitutional machinery in the state and assume responsibility for the governance of the state
26. in the world india tops in the production of
27. which of the following statements is true?
ans whole grain cereals and pulses are more nutritious
28. the sky appears blue because
ans the atmosphere scatters blue colour more than the others
29. which of the following is a cold ocean current?
ans humboldt current