RRB Solved Questions : Clerk Exam
RRB Solved Questions : Clerk Exam
1. Which of the following gases is used for ripening the fruits ?
2. Which of the following diffuses most quickly ?
3. Where is the Central Food Technology Research Institute situated ?
4. Which of the following gases is not a noble gas ?
5. First Youth Olympic games will be held in—
6. Where is the Punjab Lalit Kala Academy located ?
7. Where was the capital of Pandya dynasty situated ?
8. Which temperature in Celsius scale is equal to 300 K ?
9. Tripitik is the scripture of—
(A) Jain religion
10. What does happens when water is condensed into ice ?
(A) Heat is absorbed
11. Light-year measures which of the following ?
(A) Intensity of light
12. Who is the author of ‘Adhe-Adhure’ ?
(A) Mohan Rakesh
13. Which of the following Constitutional Amendments has included fundamental duties into the Constitution ?
14. Besides hydrogen, which of the following elements is common in organic compounds ?
15. Which of the following is common in both, Buddhism and Jainism ?
16. Who among the following was involved in Alipore bomb case ?
(A) Aravind Ghosh
17. Sikh Guru Arjundev was contemporary to which of the following rulers ?
Directions—(Q. 18–21) Find the correct meanings of the words given below :
Directions—(Q. 22–25) Choose the word / phrase which is nearest in meaning to the words in question :
26. Whether all the universities in the country should start online admission at all levels with immediate effect ?
(i) No, since all the students may not have access to the internet easily.
27. The product ‘Fair and Lovely’ is related to—
28. Solid Carbon dioxide is termed as—
(A) Soft ice
29. Should the Government make it compulsory for the private medical colleges to join the entrance test conducted by the Government ?
(i) No, private institutions should be empowered, so that they may decide their own admission strategy and improve their work-management.
30. 1 kg of a liquid is converted into its vapour at its boiling point. The heat absorbed in the process is called—
(A) Latent heat of vaporisation
31. The capital of Pallavas was—
32. The metal extracted from Bauxite is—
33. The Cyclone represents a state of atmosphere in which—
(A) Low pressure in the center and high pressure around
34. In case the President of India decides to resign, he will address his letter of resignation to—
(A) Prime Minister
(A) Chromosomes of the father
36. The ‘ Ocean of Storms’ is the name given to—
(A) Atlantic Ocean
37. Which Indian state was ranked as the No. 2 tourist destination in the world by LONELY PLANET?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
38. How much water is contained in our body by mass ?
39. The two civilizations which helped in the formation of Gandhara School of Art are—
(A) Indian and Roman
40. The wire of flash bulb is made of—
41. ‘Thinkpad’ is a laptop associated with which among the following companies ?
42. Project Tiger was launched in—
43. The first summit of SAARC was held at—
44. The curves showing the volume pressure behaviour of gases plotted at different fixed temperatures are called—
Directions—(Q. 45 and 46) Attempt the question to the best of your judgment.
45. From the alternatives, select the set which is most like the given set. Given set (23, 29, 31)—
(A) (17, 21, 29)
46. How many letters in the word TRYST have as many letters between them as in the alpha bet ?
Directions—What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following number series ?
47. 13 13 65 585 7605 129285 …?…
48. If ‘VEHEMENT’ is written as ‘VEHETNEM’ then in that code how will you code ‘MOURNFUL’ ?
49. MOLLIFY is to APPEASE as APPURTENANCE is to ?
50. Praduman is older than Janaki; Shreshtha is older than Chhama; Ravindra is not as old as Shreshtha but is older than Janaki. Chhama is not as old as Janaki. Who is the youngest ?
51. In a row of children facing North, Bharat is eleventh from the right end and is third to the right of Samir who is fifteenth from the left end. Total how many children are there in the row ?
52. Which number is missing ?
45389, ?, 453, 34
53. If in the word CALIBRE, the previous letter in the English alphabet replaces each consonant and each vowel is replaced by the next letter and then the order of letters is reversed, which letter will be third from the right end ?
54. How many such digits are there in the number 57683421, each of which is as far away from the beginning of the number, as they will be when arranged in descending order within the number ?
Directions—(Q. 55 to 57) In the following question there are two words to the left of the sign (::) which are connected in some way. The same relationship obtains between the third word and one of the four alter-natives under it. Find the correct alternative in each case.
55. Medicine : Sickness : : Book : ?
56. River : Dam : : Traffic : ?
57. Session : Concludes : : ? : Lapses
58. If 16 = 11, 25 = 12, 36 = 15, then 49 = ?
59. Pick out the odd in the following—
(A) Ashok— Assam
Ans : (D)
60. KEATS = 25, SHELLEY = 35, BROWNING = ?
61. (9321 + 5406 + 1001) ÷ (498 + 929 + 660) = ?
62. 561204 ×58 = ? ×55555
63. The difference between the greatest number and the smallest number of 5 digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 using all but once is—
64. Area of a parallelogram whose base is 9 cm and height 4 cm is ……… sq cm.
65. The number which is neither prime nor composite is—
66. The length of a room is three times its breadth. If the perimeter of the room is 64 cm, then its breadth is ……… cm.
67. Aditi read 4/5th of Tintin comic book which has 100 pages. How many pages of the book is not yet read by Aditi ?
68. What is the meaning of beckoned ?
(A) Summon by sign or gesture
69. A box contains coins (equal no. of every one) of rupee and half rupee, coins of 25 paise, 10 paise, 5 paise value, 2 paise value and one paise value. The total value of coins in the box is Rs. 1158. Find the number of coins of each value.
70. The area of a rhombus with diagonals 12 cm and 20 cm is ……… sq cm.
71. A piece of road is one kilometer in length. We have to supply lamp posts. One post at each end, distance between two consecutive lamp posts is 25 metres. The number of lamp posts required is—
72. There are 800 students in a class. On one particular day, if 1/10th of the students were absent, how many students were present ?
73. The quotient in a division is 403. The divisor is 100 and the remainder is 58, the dividend is—
74. A labourer was engaged for 25 days on the condition that for every day, he works, he will be paid Rs. 2 and for every day, he is absent he will be fined 50p. If he receives only Rs. 37•50, find the no. of days he was absent—
Directions—(Q. 75 to 77) Choose the word/phrase which is most opposite in meaning to the word ?
78. Digits of first place and third place are interchanged of the numbers 349, 483, 766, 598, 674 and then the new numbers are arranged in ascending order. Which would be the fourth number ?
79. What least number should be added to 2600 to make it a complete square ?
80. When sun-light passes through a glass prism, which of the following colours refracts the most ?
81. If (78)2 is subtracted from the square of a number, we get 6460. What is that number ?
82. The difference between 28% and 42% of a number is 210. What is 59% of this number ?
83. A–B means A is the father of B. A + B means A is the daughter of B. A ÷ B means A is the son of B. A ×B means A is the wife of B. Then, what is the relation of P with T in the expression P + S – T ?
84. Ellora caves in Maharashtra were built during the rule of which of the following dynasties ?
85. But for the Surgeon’s skill, the patient ……… died.
(A) may have
86. I want to see the Principal, …… I have something to tell him urgently.
87. I wasn’t really listening and didn’t ……… what he said.
88. The first division of Congress took place in—
89. What is ginger ?
90. Battle of Kalinga was fought at which of the following places ?
91. MIG aircraft manufacturing plant is located at which of the following places of Orissa ?
- Exam Preperation-RRB-Railway Exams
- RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- RRB BHUBANESHWAR GROUP D EXAM (Held On 30.09.2007) Pg4
- RRB Question Paper Answer - 2008
- Railwayold Paper
- RRB Bhubaneshwar | ASM Written Exam 2009 Solved Paper 3
- Highlights Of Rail Budget 2010-11
- Railway Recruitment Board Solved Paper
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination
- Railway Recruitment Board Examination