Gk Questions For Police Exams Like Rajasthan Police Bihar Police
Gk questions for police exams like rajasthan police bihar police
1. ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’ slogan was given by
2. The people of Indus Valley Civilization worshipped
3. Ashoka was related to:
4. The Rajasthan canal takes water from the river
5. Mettur dam is situated on the river
6. Tirupati temple is located in—
7. Which Pakistani scientist is suspected to be involved in giving nuclear know how to other countries?
8. Who is the chief minister of Asom?
9. International Women’s Day is celebrated on
10. Amnesty International is—
11. Insulin controls the metabolism of—
12. Sariska bird sanctuary is situated in
13. If it is 4p.m. on Monday at l50° W longitude, what is the time at 150 ° E longitude?
14. The mixed economy means
15. Loktak lake is situated in which state?
16. Which of the following diseases cannot be prevented by vaccination?
17. Spondylitis affects which organ of the body?
18. Who composed Ain-e-Akbari?
19. Who introduced the ‘Doctrine of Lapse’?
20. Who permitted the English to establish first factory in India?
21. The word Buddha means
22. Who determined the boundary between India and Pakistan?
23. When did the British Government annul the partition of Bengal?
24. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the framers of the Indian constitution?
25. Who gave the most effective slogan “Do or Die” during Quit India Movement?
26. Where were the Olympics 2008 held?
27. Which vitamin is provided by sunlight to body?
28. The longest river of Karnataka is
29. Which city of Karnataka is growing fast in the field of information technology and software?
30. Which of the following is not a tax of the Central Government?
31. Which countries are related to Palk strait?
32. Which of the following states is the largest in area?
33. Which of the following rivers flows to the west?
34. Who was elected the permanent chairman of the Constituent Assembly on December 11, 1946?
35. First general elections were held in India during
36. The longest dam in India is
37. The jog water fall is situated in
38. The brightest planet is
39. The currency of Italy is
40. The rings are found around
41. The filament of an electric bulb is made of
42. ‘Clove’ is obtained from
43. A mega city has a minimum population of:
44 The language of Chola rulers was:
45. Gandhiji started march to Dandi from:
46. Which the following rivers pass through valley?
47. The sex ratio is the highest in
48. The post of collector in India was created in the
49. Who defeated the Marathas in
50. The number of Puranas is:
- DSSSB Teachers Exam GK Sample Paper
- BSF Constabe (GD) Sample Paper For Written Exam
- Combined Defence Service Examination, 2009 : English
- EKT Exam Paper : Engineering Knowledge Indian Airforce Entrance Exam
- Indian Air Force Solved Paper,2008
- Indian Air Force Airman Selection Test, 2008 : Solved Paper Group X (Technical) Trades
- Gk Questions For Police Exams Like Rajasthan Police Bihar Police
- ASI IN CISF G.K GENERAL AWARENESS ANSWER KEY SOLVED PAPER
- Previous Solved Paper Delhi Police Constable Driver Exam 2009 Drivers Exam Questions In MCQ Quiz Form
- Indian Air Force Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) Question Papers 2010