MCQ Of Fundamentals Of Computer
2-1. Which of the following is a read only memory storage device?
2-2. What is a compiler?
2-3. Which is a semi conductor memory?
2-4. Which of the following is a programming language?
2-5. What do you call the translator which takes assembly language program as input & produce machine language code as output?
2-6. What is an interpreter?
2-7. A Compiler is ____
2-8. A Pixel is __________
2-9. When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
2-10. What are the stages in the compilation process?
- 100 Questions - Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009-Computer Knowledge
- Multiple Choice Questions Of Database Management System (DBMS)
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE PAPER 1
- Computer Question Sample Paper For Banks Exam
- Multiple Choice Questions Of Computer Networking
- COMPUTER ABBREVIATIONS
- INTERNET WEB TECHNOLOGIES AND USER INTERFACE DESIGN
- Computer General Awareness : Objective Questions
- Computer GK
- Computer Basics That You Must Know Nowadays