MCQ Of Fundamentals Of Computer
2-1. Which of the following is a read only memory storage device?
2-2. What is a compiler?
2-3. Which is a semi conductor memory?
2-4. Which of the following is a programming language?
2-5. What do you call the translator which takes assembly language program as input & produce machine language code as output?
2-6. What is an interpreter?
2-7. A Compiler is ____
2-8. A Pixel is __________
2-9. When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
2-10. What are the stages in the compilation process?
- Great And Amazing Wonders Of The World
- Computer Shortcuts On Windows OS - Run Command Shortcut
- General Knowledge Question Answers (BUSINESS) | Set - 2
- COMPUTER ABBREVIATIONS
- General Awareness/Computer Knowledge Questions
- MCQ For System Analysis And Design Set 1
- Multiple Choice Questions Of Database Management System (DBMS)
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE PAPER 5
- COMPUTER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAPER
- MCQ Of Database Management System (DBMS) Set 4