Bank Test Paper Pattern - General Intelligence
Bank Test Paper Pattern - General Intelligence
1. In the following question, choose that set of numbers from the four alternative sets, that is similar to the given set?
2. In the following questions, choose one number which is similar to the numbers in the given set
3. In the following questions consists of a pair of numbers that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four other pairs of number given as alternatives. Select the pair in which the numbers are related as in the given pair.
4. In the following question, there is a certain relation between two given numbers on one side of :: and one number is given on another side of :: while another number is to be found from the given alternatives, having the same relation with this number as the numbers of the given pair bear. choose the best alternative.
5. Directions (A, B, C, D & E) : In each of the following questions, some words are given which are related in some way. The same relationship obtains among the words in one of the four alternatives given under it. Find the correct alternative.
6. A. Evaporation : Cloud : Rain
First causes the second and second leads to the third
7.B. Lizard : Reptile : Insects
8.C. Smile : Laugh : Cry
9. D. France : Spain : Germany
10.E. Morning : Evening : Dusk
11.Directions (A, B, C): Three words are given in each question below, which have something in common among themselves. Choose one out of the four given alternatives, which mentions the quality common to the three given words.
12.A. Rockies : Appalachian : Andes
13.B. Groundnuts : Sesame : Mustard
14.C. Newspaper : Hoarding : Television
15.Directions (A, B, C, D & E): Three words in bold letters are given in each question, which have something in common among themselves. Out of the four given alternatives, choose the most appropriate description about these three words
16.A. Mars : Mercury : Venus
17.B. Canoe : Yacht : Dinghy
18.C. Slumber : Drowze : Snooze
19.D. Prakrit : Pali : Sanskrit
20.E. Vinci : Angelo : Raphael
21.Directions (A, B, C): Each of the following questions has four alternative responses. Choose the correct response
22. A. Which of the following is the same as Lung, Pharynx, Bronchioles?
23.B. Which of the following is the same as Flood, Fire, Cyclone?
24.C. Which of the following is the same as Steel, Bronze, Brass?
25.Directions (A, B, C, D): In each of the following questions, a group of three interrelated words is given. Choose a word from the given alternatives, that belongs to the same group.
26.A. Sitar : Guiter: Tanpura
27.B. Potato : Carrot : Raddish
28.C. Patna : Bombay : Dispur
29.D. Jam : Jelly : Pickles
30.Directions (A, B, C, D): In each of the following questions, two words indicated by I and II have been left out. The correct word to come in place of I is given as one of the four alternatives against I and the correct word to come in place of II is given as one of the four alternatives against II. Read with the correct words, there is some relationship between the two words to the left of the sign (::) and the same relationship obtains between the two words to the right of the sign (::). The correct combination is given as one of the four alternatives (a), (b), (c), and (d). Find the correct combination in each case.
31.A. I : Sword :: Thread : II
32.B. I : Sheep :: Sanatorium : II
33.C. I : Prison :: Curator : II
34.D. I : Ocean :: Stone : II
35.Directions (A, B, C, D, E & F): The following questions consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by four lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that has the same relationship as the original pair of words
36.A. Yawn : Boredom
37.B. Stare : Glance
38.C. Embarrass : Humiliate
39.D. Explosion : Destruction
40.E. Sigh : Relief
41.F. Range : Mountain
42.Directions (A, B & C): In each of the following questions, the first two words (given in italics) have a definite relationship. Choose one word out of the given four alternatives which will fill in the blank space and show the same relationship with the third word as between the first two.
43.A. Buffalo is to Leather as Llama is to
44.B. Tiff is to Battle as Frugal is to
45.C. Aluminimum is to Bauxite as Iron is to…?….
46.Directions (A, B & C): There is a certain relation between two given words on one side of :: and one word is given on another side of :: while another word is to be found from the given alternatives, having the same relation with this word as the given pair has. Select the best alternative.
47.A. Pigeon : Peace :: White flag : ?
48.B. Mature : Regressed :: Varied : ?
49.C. Igloo : Ice :: Marquee : ?
50.Cyclone is related to Anticyclone in the same way as flood is related to
- Central Bank Of India Model Test Paper
- Union Bank Of India Solved Paper 3-Reasoning Ability
- MBA General Knowledge: Bank PO General
- SBI Clerk Exam Question Paper - General Awareness Question Paper
- 2008 SOLVED - BANK CLERK COMPUTER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Question Paper
- Allahabad Bank Agriculture Officers Exam, 2009 : Solved Paper
- SBI Probationary Officers Exam Solved Paper Held On
- Bank PO Exam General Awareness Paper August (2009)
- Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment: Solved Previous Year Question Paper 2007 (I Reasoning)
- Vijaya Bank PO 2008 Solved Question Paper