General Knowledge Questions Related To Haryana
1. At which of the following place was the famous battle of Panipat fought?
2. In 1526 the famous battle between Babar and Ibrahim Lodi was fought at—
3. When was the famous battle of Panipat fought?
4. The third battle of Panipat was fought between—
5. At which place of Haryana did Lord Krishna preach the message of Geeta ?
6. In 1947 when India was declared Independent, which of the following States was Haryana a part?
7. When was the State of Haryana formed?
8. With how many states does the boundary of Haryana touch?
9. Which one of the following union Territories touches the boundary of Haryana ?
10. What is the total area of Haryana ?
11. How many districts are there in Haryana ?
12. As per census of 2001 the total population of Haryana is—
13. What is the percentage of country’s population in Haryana ?
14. In which of the districts of Haryana is the H.M.T. factory situated?
15. Where is the Atlas Industry in Haryana situated?
16. Which one of the following is situated in Gurgaon of Haryana ?
17. In which district of Haryana is Rajdoot Motor Cycle manufactured ?
18. Odinance regarding the prohibition of alcohol was passed on 1st July, 1996. Later on it was withdrawn on—
19. In which of the following years was each village of Haryana electrified?
20. According to 2001 census what is the percentage of Literacy in Haryana ?
21. Where has the National Research Institute in Haryana been established?
22. Which of the following Central Territory is the capital of Haryana ?
23. Which one of the following folk dances belongs to Haryana ?
24. Which of the following Indian players belongs to Haryana ?
25. The turban, worn by males in Haryana is known as—
26. Where is Chaudhary Charan Singh University located at Haryana ?
27. Which city of Haryana is known as ‘City of Weavers’ ?
28. Of which of the following kings’ was Thaneshwar city of Haryana the capital?
29. The glory and strength of which of the cities of Haryana was discussed in the book written by Chinese traveller Huen-Tsang?
30. In which district of Haryana is the ‘Badkhal Lake’ situated?
31. Where is the biggest animal husbandry farm of Asia situated at Haryana ?
32. Not only to check the growth of population, but also to improve the male female ratio, which of the following projects is being launched by the state government?
33. Which project is being launched in Haryana for the welfare of poor girls?
34. At which of the pilgrimage centres was the message of Geeta preached by Krishna to Arjun ?
35. In which city of Haryana was the great epic Mahabharat written by Ved Vyas?
36. Where is the Motilal Nehru sports school situated at Haryana ?
37. According to 2001 census of India, which district of Haryana has the highest density?
38. According to 2001 census which of the following districts of Haryana has the lowest density ?
39. Santosh Yadav, the only woman in the world, who climbed twice the Mt. Everest belongs to which state?
40. Which place of Haryana was the political as well as social working place of freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai ?
41. Into how many divisions has Haryana been divided?
42. Being famous in the production of Basmati rice, which district of Haryana is known as “Dhan-ka-katora”.
43. From the point of view of population, what is the rank of Haryana in the country?
44. Who was the founder of Haryana Vikas Party?
45. Where is the High Court of Haryana functioning?
46. How many total No. of seats are there in Haryana’s Assembly?
47. Who appoints the Advocate General of the State?
48. Who appoints the members of the State Public Service Commission?
49. How many seats are allotted to the members of Rajya Sabha from Haryana State?
50. How many seats are allotted to the lower house of Parliament from Haryana State?
51. Who is the constitutional Head of the State Government?
52. The chairman of the state public service commission in appointed by—
53. At the time of appointing the judges of The High Court—
54. In whose name is the budget of the next financial year produced in the state Legislative Assembly?
55. In which article of the Indian Constitution is the provision of the State Public Service Commission?
56. Governor appoints the District Magistrate—
57. Whom among the following has the Governor no right to appoint?
58. Kalpna Chawla died in the space mission on—
59. The first state of the country where all the village are electrified—
60. Where is the Headquarters of Mahendargarh district in Haryana ?
61. Which unique project is being launched in Haryana to raise the standard of female children in Haryana ?
62. First time the President’s rule was imposed in Haryana—
63. Who is famous with the name of Haryana Kesari ?
64. When was Ambala established as a cantonment area (Military base) ?
65. Who was the fIrst Governor of Haryana ?
66. Who was the first Chief Minister of Haryana ?
67. In which district of Haryana is the Mohar Singh Stadium (Mayur) situated?
68. Which breed of buffaloes is famous in Haryana?
69. When was Bhiwani textile mill establised at Haryana?
70. Which district of Haryana ranks first in the production of mustard?
71. For which of the following industries is Rewari district of Haryana famous in India—
72. Which article manufactured in Haryana is exported to foreign countries?
73. Which of the following factories are established at Faridabad ?
74. Who constructed the famous ‘Sarveshwar Mahadeo Temple’ at Kurukshetra ?
75. Where is the famous and old temple of Sita Mata established at Haryana ?
76. At which place of Haryana did a battle between Mohd. Gauri and Prithvi Raj Chauhan take place in Medieval period of 1191 and 1192 ?
77. The tomb of Ibrahim Lodi is situated at—
78. Haryana is bounded by—
79. Haryana State is the—
80. Palwal city of Haryana is in which district of the state?
81. Who is the present Governor of Haryana ?
82. First novel written in Haryanbi language is—
83. Who was the founder of Vishal-Haryana Party of Haryana ?
84. In which part of Haryana are the Siwalik Ranges situated?
85. “Banwali” the main land of Indus civilization is situated in which district of Haryana—
86. Haryana day is celebrated—
87. Which state of the country is famous as ‘Land of Milk and Curd’—
88. Where is the Bata Shoe manufacturing factory situated in Haryana ?
89. Total forested area in Haryana is—
90. The working field of famous Nawab Pataudi is—
91. Mithathal famous for the remains of Indus civilization is situated in—
92. Where is the Manzi Shaib Gurudwara situated?
93. The maximum area in the district of Haryana is—
94. According to population of 2001, Faridabad district ranks first in the state, its population is—
95. Geeta Jutsi the famous player of Haryana is associated with—
96. Which of the following dance is performed by women?
97. Where is the Panchwati pilgrim place situated in Faridabad ?
98. Which ancestor king of emperor Harshvardhan made the construction of Thaneshwar Mahadev temple near Thaneshwar city?
99. Which Tomb has been declared as National heritage under the archaeological land and remnants act 1958 ?
100. In which district is the Tomb of Gulam ruler Rajia Sultana situated?
- (GK) General Knowledge Question And Answers (2)
- Chinas Overseas Trade
- Lahore Session
- Rajasthan GK- A Complete Story Of Rajasthan
- Well Known Places In World
- (GK) General Knowledge Question And Answers
- World General Knowledge2009
- Do You Know Series 5
- Objective General Knowledge
- Constitutional Development In India