Maha Shivratri or Maha Shivaratri (Night of Shiva) is a Hindu festival, celebrated all over the country with much pump and enthusiasm.
As this is a dark fortnight, devotees light candles and diyas (a lamp made usually of clay, with wick made of cotton and dipped in ghee) throughout the night – this is a symbol of spiritual manifestation.
- Asthami Rohini
- Thitambu Nritham
- Sample Question Archives - CAT, XAT, TANCET, PGSEM Test - General Knowledge And Awareness 13
- Pattadakkal Dance Festival
- Kalidas Festival
- Sonepur Mela
- The Review Of CET Sample Paper-3
- Beneshwar Fair
- CAT Sample Questions General Awareness
- Sample Question-CAT,XAT,TANCET,PGSEM Test-General Knowledge And Awareness 4