Maha Shivratri or Maha Shivaratri (Night of Shiva) is a Hindu festival, celebrated all over the country with much pump and enthusiasm.
As this is a dark fortnight, devotees light candles and diyas (a lamp made usually of clay, with wick made of cotton and dipped in ghee) throughout the night – this is a symbol of spiritual manifestation.
- Asthami Rohini
- Jaipur Literature Festival
- Hampi Festival
- Sample Question Archives - CAT, XAT, TANCET, PGSEM Test - Data Sufficiency
- CAT 2006 Exam Paper
- Shivaji Jayanti
- CAT Sample Questions Verbal Section : Sentence Completions
- CAT Sample Questions General Awareness
- Festivals Of Rajasthan
- Sample Question Archives - CAT, XAT, TANCET, PGSEM Test - General Knowledge And Awareness 9