1. When did the first FM stereo station begin working?
2. What is the playing time of the shorter version of the National Anthem?
(A) 52 second
(B) 30 second
(C) 20 second
(D) 40 second
3. Which of the following states has the country�s largest petrochemical complex?
4. Which of the following vessels is India�s first indigenous submarine?
(A) INS Shahkul
(B) INS Savitri
(C) INS Vibhuti
(D) INS Shalki
5. When was the National Calendar introduced for official purposes?
6. Which of the following cities was designed by the French architect Le Corbusier?
(A) New Delhi
7. Which of the following states was originally known as NEFA?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
8. Who translated the National Song into English?
(A) Rabindranath Tagore
(B) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
(C) Sarojini Naidu
(D) Aurobindo Ghosh
9. Which is known as the �Garden City� of India?
10. �Sriharikota� is famous for :
(A) Satellite launching station
(B) Thermal Power Station
(D) Hydro Power Station
11. The Gateway of India is situated at :
12. Rath Yatra is a major festival in the temple at :
13. Kaziranga Sanctuary, famous for great Indian one-horn rhinoceros, is situated in the State of :
14. Which was the country�s first vernacular newspaper?
(A) Mumbai Samachar
(C) Samachar Darpan
(D) Lok Jagruti
15. Who was the first mathematician to treat zero as a number?
(A) S. Ramanujam
1. (C) 2. (C) 3. (B) 4. (D) 5. (C) 6. (C) 7. (C) 8. (D) 9. (B) 10. (A)
11. (A) 12. (C) 13. (B) 14. (C) 15. (B)