Model Practice Paper For XAT Entrance Test
1. Which wind flows in Alps Mountain?
2. First women to become prime minister in the world?
3. chilka lake is located in the delta of which two rivers?
4. creator of Pentium chip?
5. 26 november 1949 which document was drafted?
7. long form of periodic table is based on?
8. Leage of nation was formed by?
9. Who is the father of History?
10. Fa - hing came in which rein of Ruler of India?
11. who has invented Pentium computer?
12. which one is the largest circle?
13. who was the Vanguard in the American consumer rights movements?
14. If an object from satellite is dropped from 500km above the earth and an object is dropped, then what will happen to it?
15. Where was the NAM summit held in 2003?
16. Which was the first charter, that gave rights to people?
17. Which is India's largest sulpher producing state?
18. Which of the following Indian state does not produce rice?
19. Which river passes through rift valley?
20. India's major contribution in middle ages is?
21. In which sector India has seen the maximum growth?
22. Fa Hein visited during which dynasty?
23. Galileo is associated with which phenomenon?
24, The 44th amendment led to the deletion of which right?
25, Who is known as the father of History?
Statement I : Graphite is formed from through thermal metamorphosis
Statement II : Gypsum is a sedimentary rock.
(1) only I
(2) only II
(3) Both I & II
(4) Neither I, nor II
27. What is the Electric field inside a conductor?
28. Which country has the most knowledge about its history?
29. city of god, written by Saint Augustin, what did it deal with?
30. 26/11/1949- Indian parliament adopted what?
31. what was the first documented code of conduct written for human beings?
32 When was the conduct written?
33. Why was the conduct written?
34. Through which country does the tropic of cancer doesn't not pass?
35. Which is the biggest imaginary line revolving the earth?
(1) Tropic of cancer
(2) Tropic of capricorn
(4) Arctic circle
36. 44th amendment has abolished which right ?
37. who is known as the father of history?
38. who is the pioneer of the consumerist movement?
39. " Fallacy of business run by only one objective". What does this statement emphasize?
40. " Corporate governance" - what does the term mean?
41. " I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis..?
42. " Leaving cigratte is all about will power and determination....?
43. "you r dull, have no sense of humour , non contemplating , you don't deserve a position in our organization but you deserve a post as a .........?
44. India has made most significant development in which of the sector?
English Usage and Reading comprehension
(14) Vis- A _vis
Antonyms Based on RC
(2) Brightly coloured
(1) Dove : Cote ::
(2) Ethics : Business ::
(3) Mason : Wall ::
(4) Scales : Justice ::
(5) fox : den ::
(6) Goose : Fleet ::
Mathematics And Data Interpretation
Directions : 10 boxes each has n balls each, u have balance which can measure accurate weights. Each ball is 100g. only one box contains lighter balls of 90 g each. You can take out any number of balls from any number of boxes m = number of minimum weighing.
(1) n = 9; m =?
(2) n = 8; m =?
(3) n = 1; m =?
(4) n= 2; m =?
(5) n= 3; m =?
(6) 15 students; 7 study greek; 8 study latin; 3 study none; How many study both?
(7) 6, 15, 35, 77, ...........
(8) 30, 36, 42, 52, 66, ...........
(9) 60 games were played, 30% of the games were won by one group, there after they won all the game in their winning streak. And averaged their winnings to 50%. How many games had they won in a row?
DIRECTIONS : There are 5 balls & four urns.
(10) Hoe many number of balls can go in any sets?
(11) How many ways are there such that only one set is empty
(12) If first ball should go in first turn only, how many ways are there for arrangement?
DIRECTIONS : Suppose they are 3 ball instead of 5 and 3 urns instead of 4. Than how many ways are of arrangement.
(13) only ! is empty
(14) only 2 is empty
(15) sets are empty
(16) The first ball always goes in the first box
A DI Tabular set was given and the following question were asked
(19) Triangular plot dimension 28/35/56 & poles are to be kept at 7m distance on the periphery. Hw many more poles will be required after putting the poles on vertices?
(20) Which sign should be replaced instead of (1) Brackets to make the statement true?
6/14 ( ) 9/21 = 3/7
DIRECTIONS for 21 to 27 : A(m,n) = A(m,n) = n=1, if m = 0,
= A(m,n) = n-1, if n = 0
= A [ (m-1), A(m,n-1) ], if m# 0; n# 0
(21) value of A ( 0,2 )
(22) value of A ( 0,3 )
(23) value of A ( 1,3 )
(24) value of A ( 2,3 )
(25) value of A ( 0,2 ) similar to
(26) value of A ( 1,3 ) similar to
(27) value of A ( 2,0 )
(28) There are rectangular field of 60 feet x 110 feet. On one of the longer sides we have to fence it with a wall costing Rs. 5 per feet, the other sides have to be enclosed with a fence costing Rs. 2 per feet. Find the cost of the fencing?
(29) There is a triangle with sides as follow 28cmm 35cm, 56cm. If poles are to be erected with inter pole distance to be 7m. How many poles can be put if poles at corners are already there.
(30) Distance between 2 stations is d. Train moves with the speed of m and reaches other station late by 2 hours. calculate the speed with which train has to travel to reach in time.
(31) there is a cubical box and each dimensions of the speed box has been increased three times. What is the volume of new box in comparison to old box
(32) A man buys goods from the market of Rs.452 to resell in the local market . after recieving Rs.420 he finds that he still have goods of Rs.92 unsold. What profit has he made till now?
(33) M men are to pay $140. 3 men drop out and as a exult. each man had to pay Rs. 6 more. Find M.
(34) there id a rectangular tank measuring 25 | 9 inches, and having water till 2 inches height. What is the height of water in the cylindrical container of diameter 10 inches if the same water id poured in the container?
(35) Three houses are to be painted and there are three people. First- 6, Second- 8, and Third- 12 days to paint individually. First stops after 8 days and second continues for the next 6 days. In how many more days third can complete the jobs?
(36) There is a rectangular field measuring 100 x 60. One side is to be fenced with stone @ $5 and other sides with aire @ $2. What is the Total cost?