TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Main Verb)
Economics __________ is known as an inexact science because it relies heavily on variables and subjective judgments.
Not all currencies that are brokered on the world's major stock exchanges _______ enough to generate windfall profits for the everyday investor.
Written mail, which is currently referred to as “snailmail” by frequent computer users, _______ by email and other electronic technologies.
Among American football aficionados, the tackling of the quarterback behind the line of scrimmage _______ known as a “sack.”
Airport x-ray devices _______ designed more carefully in order to detect the more sophisticated forms of explosive materials that are now produced.
Emerging in the spring or summer as an elongate, brownish to black beetle, the grub with its velvety body __________ in length from 9 to 10 mm.
In Europe, a definite system of locating the annual cuttings __________ in the management of communal and government forests because under this system the forests can be so organized that an approximately equal yield is secured each year.
The total of livestock of all kinds which used the National Agricultural System in 1910 under pay permits __________ 2.75% in comparison with the previous year.
__________ in his grand operas, Rinsky-Korsakov six times dealt with fantastic and but twice with real or historical subjects.
To Darwin we __________ that has made the interrelations of organisms central in modern natural history.
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Verb)
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Appositive)
- GRE Verbal Section : Sentence Completions Questions Page 3
- Question From XAT-2006-Analytical Reasoning
- TOEFL Preparation : Reading Comprehension Page 8
- TOEFL Preparation : Reading Comprehension Page 3
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Noun Clause)
- GRE Verbal Section : Analogy Page 2
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Subject)
- TOEFL : Structure & Written Expression (Parallel Structure)